Due to Growth, Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd., one of the leading corporate service providers in Malta is looking to recruit a Compliance Executive.
General responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the ongoing monitoring and reviewing all communications and notifications to regulatory bodies;
- Collecting and maintaining client due diligence documentation in line with the client on-boarding procedures;
- Carrying out Client Risk Assessments at on-boarding stage and on an on-going basis;
- Conducting and analysing client screening investigations;
- Implementation of in-house client acceptance requirements;
- Client re-evaluation in line with our quality and risk management policies;
- Liaison with relevant departments to address, advise and gather the necessary information on queries to comply with AML / CFT procedures, including compliance checks;
- Updating of records, including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems;
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations;
- Assisting with the management of internal audit procedures, practices and documents;
- Assisting with the Implementation and management of company policies including risk management policies and procedures;
- Assisting with the delivery of AML and CFT training;
- Ensuring compliance with multi-national anti-money laundering laws and sanctions, and assisting with the reporting of suspicious transactions;
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
At Least one year experience working within compliance and/or regulatory compliance.
- Knowledge of Corporate industry regulations and standards
- Have a strong working knowledge of the Maltese regulatory framework and AML / CFT Handbook.
- Knowledge in Due diligence & AML functions & practices
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Proficient in the use of Office Applications.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Candidates will be provided on the job training having excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continual professional development.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the Firm.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. is registered to act as a Company Services Provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority.