The organisation is looking to recruit an HR Assistant.
The HR Assistant will be responsible for a diverse range of responsibilities related to HR administration and support. The successful chosen candidate will play a vital role in ensuring smooth operations and employee satisfaction within the organisation.
General responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in all administrative duties relevant to the department.
- Creating and maintaining new joiner profiles.
- Establishing and maintain employee files.
- Updating and maintaining employee records.
- Updating internal databases.
- Filing and organising of documents.
- Scheduling interviews.
- Scheduling appraisals.
- Ordering promotional items for events.
- Managing tasks related to employee corporate card.
- Providing support to the HR department for any pending tasks as required.
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
- 1 year experience in any similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of the HR cycle.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Both written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
Candidates will be provided on the job training having excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continual professional development.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the Organisation.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. Is registered to act as a Company Services Provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority.