Fenech & Fenech Advocates is a leading multi-disciplinary law firm with a predominantly international clientele providing tailored legal services across all practice areas.
Due to growth, we are seeking to recruit Associates to work in the Employment Law practice area.
General responsibilities will include:
- Assisting clients with the provision of legal assistance and advice
- Researching and drafting of legal and judicial documents
- Attending court and tribunal sittings
- Supporting the legal team generally under the direction of the Firm’s partners
Applicants are required to have:
- At least 3 years post-qualification experience with a law firm or as in-house counsel.
- Practical experience in private and data protection matters, general computer contracting and industrial relations and employment law.
- Keep interest in legal developments
- A positive attitude with the ability to work in a team, to communicate confidently and effectively, to work under pressure and be result oriented.
A Master’s in law degree in related areas and a sound understanding of corporate law matters will be considered an asset.
The Firm provides excellent career growth prospects and the opportunity to continual professional development and exposure to both the local sector as well as to multinational and middle market sectors worldwide. An attractive remuneration and benefit package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidates.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by the candidate shall be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of recruitment and throughout any employment period.