Fenech & Fenech Advocates is a leading multi-disciplinary law firm with a predominantly international clientele providing tailored legal services across all practice areas.
We are seeking to employ a Legal Secretary within the litigation department.
General responsibilities will include:
- General administrative assistance to the local litigation team.
- Management of files to achieve the maximum effectiveness for the team.
- Call handling and managing clients’ administrative needs.
- Assistance with billing and internal reporting systems.
- Email and calendar management.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Assistance in the court registry.
Applicants are required to have:
- An A level standard.
- Meticulous in work approach.
- Hard working and conscientious .
- Have a strong written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English.
- Proficient use of Work and Excel is a must.
- Relevant experience within a similar role in a legal setting will be considered an asset.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Personal Data provided by the candidate shall be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of recruitment and throughout any employment period.