Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd., one of the leading corporate service providers in Malta, is looking to recruit a Senior Corporate Executive.
The Senior Corporate Executive will be responsible for managing the administration and maintenance of a portfolio of clients, ensuring the continued compliance and positive standing of their respective companies. If you are a legal or accounting professional aiming to advance in the corporate world, and you have a solid grasp of corporate governance and demonstrate proficiency in statutory compliance, then this is the right opportunity for you.
General responsibilities will include:
- Attending corporate client meetings and the keeping of minutes.
- Maintaining company registers.
- Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies.
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary.
- Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients.
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know your client procedures.
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
- A good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of a company secretary.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Maltese.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one’s own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of the organisation and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues alike.
- Ability to work in a team with a “can do’ attitude.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a high standard and the ability to meet deadlines.
Candidates will be provided on the job training having excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continual professional development.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the Organisation.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. Is registered to act as a Company Services Provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority.